LISTEN. LEARN. VOTE.
Election season and public education go hand-in-hand. Voters need to know the facts about local measures before getting to the ballot box, and agencies have an opportunity to provide that education. The more cities can do to enhance transparency and remind residents of the progress their communities are making, the more trust grows. A comprehensive communications protocol provides voters with the facts that they need to make informed decisions come election day.
Our team is ready to assist with your city’s outreach program. Our ballot measure work includes:
- Strategizing educational outreach plans
- Developing key messaging and talking points
- Executing public relations strategies
- Managing social media platforms
- Creating and updating websites
- Monitoring online discussions and media coverage
- Producing creative elements, such as mailers and animated videos
- Working alongside city staff to ensure messaging is reaching and engaging voters
The result: an engaged community and healthy poll results.