Who We Are
Tripepi Smith is a provider of marketing, technology and public affairs consulting services. Combining our years of experience in local government, technology and the marketing fields, Tripepi Smith offers a unique blend of skills to help our clients execute on their goals. The Tripepi Smith team stands ready to help you with your outreach campaigns, video production, content writing, messaging, graphic work, technology infrastructure and websites.
We are here to help.
Ethan Kielty brings a well-built history of client relations, content development and project management to the Tripepi Smith team. He gained these skills from his past professional experiences in several industries, including property management, food & beverage and medical/surgical. Ethan is on track to graduate from California State University, Fullerton with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing in May 2021. He has developed an ever-growing interest in marketing through his academic studies and professional career. Ethan has an excellent work ethic, proven by maintaining a high level of professional work while simultaneously being a full-time student. He cultivated his leadership skills during his time with Bayview Property Management where he took on the role of streamlining projects and creating greater efficiency in the operations of the company. Ethan is thrilled to be a part of the talented team at Tripepi Smith.
Allison Torres brings a strong background in social media marketing and data analytics to the Tripepi Smith team. Allison graduated from Biola University with a degree in Business Management, and flexed her leadership skills as a two-year captain of Biola Women’s tennis team. She gained experience in marketing and project management during the various internships she held. Previously, she executed social media marketing at TSE Worldwide Press. Her client work includes Santa Clarita Valley Water Agency, Western Municipal Water District and Clean Energy Alliance.
Allison is a certified Hootsuite Social Media Marketing Professional.
Kaetlyn Hernandez brings an inventive and supportive spirit to the Tripepi Smith team with a background in several industries, such as public affairs, entertainment and non-profit. She recently graduated from California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Entertainment Arts with a minor in Public Relations. She developed her skills in leadership, event planning and marketing in her time at CSUF with on-campus experience with student government and several other clubs, and with off-campus internships with the Alzheimer’s Association and NBCUniversal. Kaetlyn is certified in Hootsuite Social Marketing. Her client work includes: City of Culver City, City of Indian Wells, Costa Mesa Sanitary District, Pivot Charter Schools, and Claremont McKenna College’s Rose Institute.
Kaetlyn is a certified Hootsuite Social Marketing Professional.
Corporate ethics don’t just happen. They require a commitment from top to bottom in the organization. They evolve from a firm belief that work must be done openly, honestly and with the best of intentions for all parties involved.
Reputations take years to build. Trust is not bought; it is earned. In the areas that our firm operates, there is no room to equivocate or hide on matters of ethics.
We do work we would be proud to see appear on the front page of a major newspaper.
We identify our client list to prospective clients early in the process to ensure there are no conflicts of interest. We also review potential new clients with existing clients when even the slightest appearance of a conflict exists.
We are not politically engaged. While we don’t discourage our team from supporting people they like/know/trust, there is never a link between a political action or donation and the work we do for our clients.
If we make a mistake or fall short of client expectations (we are human – it does happen), we own it. We learn from it. We try to make it right.
On Camera, Straight from the Horse’s Mouth
Tripepi Smith President, Ryder Todd Smith, discusses the importance of ethics at the firm.
What are we looking for?
Tripepi Smith is seeking to revolutionize communications and marketing in the local government world. With our diverse array of services and mission to put thoughtful, holistic thinkers in front of clients, we seek people who can strategize and deliver on the communication needs of our clients.
Signs that you might be a good fit at Tripepi Smith:
- New technologies interest you
- Social media use comes naturally to you
- Writing is fun and you know how to tell a good story
- Public policy is interesting to you and you like to understand the role of local government in our daily lives
- Doing something different each day sounds exciting
- Attending local government meetings seems engaging
- Operating independently with no micromanagement is ideal for your personality
Backgrounds that are good indicators of your ability to add value at Tripepi Smith:
- Management Analyst with a local government agency
- Associate at a public affairs firm
- Reporter at a newspaper or magazine covering current events or a local government beat
- B.A. or B.S. in politics, communications, public relations, English, graphic design or an M.P.A.
- Field staff or legislative aid for an elected official
- Recently completed a graphic design degree from college
- Experience working for an industry or local government association
Key Benefits of Working at Tripepi Smith
- You get paid (depending on your level, we pay from $40K – $100+K plus spot bonuses).
- You usually get to work from home
(though we reserve the right to get an office someday).
- Your schedule is relatively flexible.
- You will learn a lot.
- We invest in ongoing education.
- We send you to conferences and other high-profile events.
- We provide you with nice computer hardware.
- We provide you with a iPhone.
- We offer an employer match 401(k).
- We offer healthcare benefits.
- Work with a team of nice people.
- Surround yourself with quality professionals.
- We take ethics seriously.
Roles we are currently recruiting for:
- WordPress Intermediate to Advanced Website Skills
- Junior Analysts
- Junior Graphic Designers