As COVID-19 restrictions tightened during the surge this holiday season, Tripepi Smith collected sample communications from our public agency clients around the state to help you frame your messaging. Access these examples below:
- Ongoing: The California JPIA’s portal to COVID-19 e-learning resources and webinars
- October 2020: The City of Grover Beach offers free wifi service for students
- November 2020: The City of La Cañada Flintridge encourages residents to support local business recovery and avoid gatherings during holidays
- Ongoing: The City of Culver City’s COVID-19 Portal
- December 2020: The City of Santa Paula celebrated the holidays with innovative, virtual activities
- December 2020: The City of Hawaiian Gardens COVID-19-related social media posts
Although the remaining resources on this page were created from March to June 2020, when agencies were first addressing coronavirus, these templates and tips may still be helpful when crafting your outreach today.
For more examples of how agencies are responding to current events, please check out our social media, where we are spotlighting solid efforts from our Tripepi Smith VIPs using the hashtag #COVIDComms.