As COVID-19 restrictions tightened during the winter surge and vaccine distribution information was released, Tripepi Smith collected sample communications from our public agencies around the state to help you frame your messaging. Access these examples below:
- January 2021: Los Angeles County released a vaccine misinformation infographic.
- January 2021: Riverside County released a COVID-19 vaccination webpage.
- January 2021: With the vaccine rolling out, employees may have questions regarding their tier. Take a look at the sample staff communication here.
- Ongoing: The California JPIA’s portal to COVID-19 e-learning resources and webinars
- Ongoing: The City of Culver City’s COVID-19 Portal
- December 2020: The City of Santa Paula celebrated the holidays with innovative, virtual activities
- December 2020: The City of Hawaiian Gardens COVID-19-related social media posts
Although the remaining resources on this page were created from March to June 2020, when agencies were first addressing coronavirus, these templates and tips may still be helpful when crafting your outreach today.
For more examples of how agencies are responding to current events, please check out our social media, where we are spotlighting solid efforts from our Tripepi Smith VIPs using the hashtag #COVIDComms.