City of Livermore Redistricts with Help of Tripepi Smith
The City of Livermore successfully concluded its redistricting process on April 11, 2022, after having enlisted Tripepi Smith beginning in August 2021 to lead redistricting outreach efforts.
“Tripepi Smith’s work product and diligence were truly exceptional,” said City Clerk Marie Weber. “Thanks to Tripepi Smith, we received a large amount of public participation including useful input on communities of interest and feedback on draft maps – all of which helped the City identify and adopt its new district map.”
To spread the word of the city’s redistricting process and ways residents could get involved, Team Tripepi Smith partnered with the City to:
- Design and maintain an independent website regarding the city’s redistricting process at drawlivermore.org
- Write and distribute five press releases
- Post weekly social media posts advertising the redistricting process, upcoming hearings and various resources
- Design and distribute two flyers promoting the city’s hearings and workshops
- Publish two ads in the local newspaper
- Conduct outreach to dozens of community groups via phone and email
- Facilitate a virtual workshop to introduce the purpose of districting and the city’s mapping tools
- Provide mapping resources in all Livermore Public Library branches, the Chamber of Commerce, and the City Clerk’s Office
“It was a pleasure working with the City of Livermore on their redistricting process,” said Jen. “Livermore is committed to ensuring diverse community members have access to information about important local government decisions, and it is a privilege to support them in that effort.”
About the City of Livermore
Located firmly within Alameda County, the City of Livermore is California’s oldest wine region. It is the easternmost city in the San Francisco Bay Area and has nearly 88,000 residents. The City of Livermore is a hub of all things tech, arts and culture.
About Tripepi Smith
Tripepi Smith is a marketing, technology and public affairs firm based in Orange County, CA. Its clients include for-profit, nonprofit and public agencies throughout the state of California. The firm’s unique mix of marketing and technology prowess provides a competitive advantage for organizations seeking to leverage the Internet to achieve their communication goals. Tripepi Smith provides full content creation services, including: ghostwriting, collateral development, photography, video production, search engine optimization, email marketing, crisis communications, social media management and website design and execution. Tripepi Smith clients include: City of Santa Ana, City of Culver City, City of Rolling Hills Estates, City of Tracy, City of Santa Cruz, City of Snoqualmie, City of Cupertino, City of Daly City, City of La Cañada Flintridge, City of Paramount, City of Huntington Beach, City of El Cerrito, City of Indian Wells, City of Yuba City, Santa Clara County Fire Department, Industry Business Council, NHA Advisors, CalChoice, California Joint Powers Insurance Authority, Rowland Water District, California Contract Cities Association, California City Management Foundation, League of California Cities, Institute for Local Government, Renne Public Law Group, Inland Empire Utilities Agency and Climatec Energy Services.